Terms and conditions
Your use of this website and the documents, files and other information available through it is subject to the following terms and conditions, as amended by us from time to time. You will not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and the disclaimer contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the website.
We reserve the right to update or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time and your continued use of the website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is therefore your responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions regularly for any changes.
All electronic links to any part of this site require the consent of Harris Lipman Wealth Management. Please email requests to email@example.com.
- This website is provided by Harris Lipman Wealth Management, 2 Mountview Court, 310 Friern Barnet Lane, London, N20 0YZ.
- References on this website and in these terms and conditions
- "Harris Lipman Wealth Management" or "we" or "our" or "us" shall mean Harris Lipman Wealth Management and/or its affiliated undertakings; and
- "you" or "your" shall mean the user of this website. If you are accessing or using this website in your capacity as an employee, director, officer, partner or agent of a corporate or unincorporated entity "you" and "your" shall refer to you and such entity and you represent that you are authorised to accept these terms and conditions on behalf of such entity and agree to be personally bound by these terms and conditions.
- We and our suppliers own the intellectual property rights in the software that runs this website. Save to the extent expressly permitted by applicable laws, you must not copy, modify, download, distribute or de-compile that software without our consent.
- We cannot guarantee that this website and its document delivery system will operate in accordance with your expectations or will be error free. If you are aware of any error on this website please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will endeavour to correct it.
- The information published on this website should be used for information purposes only and is subject to change without notice. Nothing in this website or the documents available through it constitutes financial or other professional advice. You should not rely on any information contained in this website as if it were legal or other professional advice. If you require additional information or are in doubt you should contact appropriate Harris Lipman Wealth Management Personnel.
- It is our policy to virus check documents and files before they are posted on this website. However, we cannot guarantee that documents or files downloaded from this website will be free from viruses and we do not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss caused by any virus. Accordingly, for your own protection, you must use virus-checking software when using this website. You must not post or provide to us via this website, any document or file which you believe may contain a virus. You must virus check any document or file which you intend to post or provide to us via this website.
- You may only use this website for lawful purposes. You must ensure that any document, file or other information that you intend to post to our website or provide to us via this website does not contravene any applicable laws or contravene any person's legal rights and you must not post or upload anything indecent, obscene, abusive, libellous or defamatory. We do not monitor or edit documents or files posted or provided to us by other persons for posting on this website and accordingly we do not accept any responsibility for any damage or loss you may suffer. We reserve the right to remove material from this website that infringes these rules.
- By accessing this website, you agree that you will access its contents solely for your own use. You may print out a single hard copy of any part of the content of this website for your use in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- While Harris Lipman Wealth Management uses reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained on its website is current and accurate at the date of publication, no warranties are made, either expressed or implied, as to reliability, accuracy or completeness of the information.
- Part of this site contains material supplied by third parties which is believed by Harris Lipman Wealth Management to be reliable and accurate. However these third parties are responsible for ensuring that the material they submit to us complies with national and relevant foreign law. We are not responsible for any error, omission or inaccuracy in the material.
- Harris Lipman Wealth Management accepts no liability for any loss arising directly or indirectly from the use of or action taken in reliance on any information on the website.
From time to time we may use any of the information you submit to us, including personal data, to provide you with marketing information about Harris Lipman Wealth Management and Harris Lipman Wealth Management services subject to your consent.
Website Privacy Statement
Under the Data Protection Act, we have a legal duty to protect any personal information we collect from you.
Harris Lipman Wealth Management does not capture and store any personal information about individuals who access this web site, except where you voluntarily choose to give us your personal details via email, or by using an electronic form, or enquiring about any of our services. In these circumstances, any personal information you supply will only be used to provide the information or service you have requested. Personal information is not disclosed to third parties without your prior consent, or as required by law.
We automatically collect statistical data about usage patterns on our website. This information is not used to identify any individual. It is only collected to provide us with an understanding of the areas of interest on our site and kept only for as long as required for this purpose.
Please note unless encrypted, email messages sent via the internet may not be secure and could be intercepted and read by someone else. Please bear this in mind when deciding whether to include personal or sensitive information in any email messages you intend to send.
You agree to indemnify and hold Harris Lipman Wealth Management harmless from and against any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions and any claim or demand brought against Harris Lipman Wealth Management by any third party arising out of your use of the website, including without limitation, all claims, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) howsoever suffered or incurred by Harris Lipman Wealth Management in consequence of your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.